Monday, June 2, 2008

11 Lectures From John Piper on TULIP

It is a thing noted that reformed theology is experiencing a revival within evangelical Christianity. It is not my aim here to fan the flame, but only to give food for thought. My hope is that these lectures (provided by biblicaltraining.org) will prove edifying to you just as they have been for me. Lastly, I would challenge you to set aside re-runs of Seinfeld, prop open your Bible, and listen to these lectures, praying that God will build up your biblical foundations with the doctrines of grace, or at least, that you will be opened up to them. I particularly like the 5th lecture (4b) where he attends to the difficult texts like 2 Peter 2:1, etc. You will find them amidst other Piper lectures on pastoral theology - these are under the title: T.U.L.I.P. To listen to them, go here - in the grace of God.

No comments: